University of Calgary - Neuropathology - Calgary
- Excellent catchment area with including Calgary and referrals from all of southern Alberta
- Approximately 210 adult and 350 pediatric/fetal autopsies per year
- Our program hosts 2 major mock examinations per year
- There is an enthusiastic and dedicated teaching faculty including 5 neuropathologists and excellent relationships with allied clinical neurological specialties with whom there are multiple active interdisciplinary teaching rounds, including clinical neuroscience case presentations, neuromuscular rounds, adult and pediatric brain tumor boards, and maternal fetal medicine rounds.
- We provide our trainees with an annual continuing medical education fund.
- Calgary is a big city with a small city feel with proximity to the Banff National Park that is excellent for outdoor activities at all times of the year.
Neuropathology, Anatomical Pathology, Adult Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuro-Radiology; Pediatric Neurology or other neuroscience or pathology related field.