University of Saskatchewan - Neurosurgery - Saskatoon
- Up to 12 months for research including up to 6 months interprovincial/international electives.
- Home call on Neurosurgery. Call coverage restricted to one hospital.
- Early hands on experience in the operating room.
- Ratio of residents to faculty is about 1:1.
- Pediatrics and spine are integrated into daily work (not a separate rotation).
- Excellent support for attendance at conferences/meetings.
- Masters Program,Ph.D Programs,Royal College Clinical Investigator Program.